Friday, January 7, 2011

A While

It's been quite a while since I've written anything here. I guess nothing has really happened, except winter. My Standard and my wifes Sporty are tucked away quietly in the corner of the garage waiting for spring modifications. The Donnie Smith Show is coming up in a few months and hopefully there will be some good deals there.
My wife has decided to run another marathon. This one will be in Deadwood on the Mickleson Trail. I don't know if I spelled that right but oh well. That should be a fun weekend.
My friend Zim and I have decided that we will be making the trek to Sturgis this year. I am looking forward to that very much.
On New Years my band played our first show at PJ's in Bingham Lake. It went very well, thanks for asking! We surprised ourselves at how well we played. Hopefully it continues.
Well that's it for now. Maybe I will remember that this thing exists and I can write more here!
Later!

No comments: