Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New things

I guess it's been a while since I've put anything on here. I keep forgetting to be perfectly honest. So here's what's new as of late.
My wife and I have been fixing up a house for her grandparents to move into. It's definitely been an experience but in a good way.
I've finally joined a band again. They're out of the Spirit Lake area. We have no name as of yet but the guys have all been playing for 20 plus years (in some cases much more)and are very talented. We're going to be leaning towards bluesy classic rock stuff like The Allman Brothers and Gov't Mule. I hope it works out. I'll try to keep you posted.
My stepson broke his arm pretty bad on Friday so we've been dealing with that. Doctors visits and surgeries...YAY!! He's doing really well though, he's a tough little guy. He had four pins put in yesterday and it sounds like things are going to heal just fine. We're just going to have to have to let his body do it's thing.
It's short and it's sweet but it'll do the trick (that's what she said)
Enjoy the day!

No comments: