Wednesday, August 3, 2011

STURGIS!!!!!

It just about here. On Friday after I get off of work I'll be heading to my buddies place in Lennox South Dakota for the night. On Saturday we will be getting up early to boogie out to them there hills. I want to pull into our campground no later than 2 in the afternoon. That way we can get a little shut eye and then head out somewhere for some supper and a few beers.
I think that most of our time will be spent riding and seeing things. I doubt we'll spend much time actually in Sturgis, maybe an afternoon. I'm sure I'll buy some shirts and trinkets for the wife and offspring, see some friends and look at bikes. I don't know what we'll do for sure but I do know that I am going to go and see Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band at the Full Throttle. Oh, I will also drink whiskey.
If any of you are going to the rally have a good time, be safe and don't forget to where a condom.
Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Oz said...

So how was the trip and the rally?