Monday, April 8, 2013

Holy Hell!!

I guess that I have let this thing go a bit. If anyone has been wondering why I haven't written anything for a long fucking time it's not because I'm dead or anything. I was just lazy. Then that lethargy turned into pure forgetfulness. Anyway, I'm still here in beautiful southwest Minnesota and surprisingly not much has changed in a year. It's pretty sad to say that you haven't missed anything except my nonsense ramblings. My band Blue Water is still playing out locally. We're all doing fine and sound better than ever. My buddy and I are planning another trip to Sturgis and I couldn't be more excited. Maybe this year I will try to remember to write about it when I get back. Beyond that I promise I will try be better about remembering that I have a blog. Anyway, Enjoy the day!

No comments: